As businesses move further into the 21st
Century, the need for instant online access is a growing rapidly and the UK average broadband speed has now exceeded 18Mbps. The question many businesses are facing is; what is the best business internet option for us? Whether it’s a basic broadband connection you need for a few emails per month, or a business critical 1Gbps dedication leased line
for your online Empire- we’re here to make the buying process for your business internet transparent and simple… enjoy!
Different types of Business Internet:
The types of business internet available varies based on if you need your bandwidth guaranteed or not.
Bandwidth Not Guaranteed:
- Standard Business Broadband (ADSL, SDSL)
- Bonded Business Broadband (Multiple ADSL/SDSL lines)
- Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC)
- Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G, 5G)
- Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC)
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
- Fibre Ethernet (Leased Line)
- Wireless Leased Lines
Good to know…
- You share your non-guaranteed Business Internet connection with upto 50 other users around your location!
- Wireless Business Internet can be up and running within 5 days!
- All Fixed line and wireless guaranteed business internet providers will automatically provide refunds if your line ever goes down!
- Bandwidth Checker
- Availability Checker
- Average Broadband Speeds across the World