Compare Your Perfect Serviced Offices Today
Serviced offices can be a really flexible, hassle free and cost effective workspace solution.
Offering cheap start-up costs, a good-to-go space with full office management and the ability to expand or reduce your space at short notice, services offices give your business the flexibility to grow and evolve without having to worry about too many contracts.
Key benefits of serviced offices include:
- Available at a huge range of places across the globe
- Fully furnished and pre-cabled offices
- Contracts available from as little as one month
- Only pay for the space you need
- Low capital outlay
- All-inclusive cost means easy budgeting
- Move in on the day you sign
- Flexibility to expand or contract at short notice
- No long-term IT, telephone or broadband contracts
- Pay-as-you-go services on demand
Found in most major cities across the globe, serviced offices offer a private workspace which comes with everything you need to run your business, including:
- IT & telecoms
- Use of shared facilities such as kitchens, breakout areas and meeting rooms
- Fully staffed reception desk
- Cleaning and maintenance services
- Additional pay-as-you-go services on demand
Not only does having serviced offices mean that your business can move in immediately, but it also significantly reduces the upfront costs associated with fitting out and furnishing an office.
Our pricing tool partners with the world’s largest buyer of serviced offices, listing over 7,800 business centres in over 1,500 cities and 113 countries – giving you the biggest coverage of the flexible office market worldwide.
We are able to offer you instant online quotes for serviced offices across the UK and if you are international or considering becoming an international business then serviced offices could be a good workspace solution to look into. Find out just how affordable they are today.