Virtual Data Centre (otherwise known as VDC) service is a virtual networked set up providing virtual storage and server resources for all types of businesses which is all accessed via a secure portal. The virtual data centre service enables you to roll-out on-demand hosting, high level storage and computing which results in you having your own private cloud.Virtual Data centre works as an extension of your existing IT operations as it integrates seamlessly into your IT set up which is usually best done over a business class stable internet connection, like an Ethernet leased line.
Virtual Data Centre’s are specially designed for business customers to enable them to manage their virtual estates at the touch of a button – really it is as simple as that. So configuration, real-time changes, capacity and pooling of resources can all be done on-demand via a secure cloud portal. The key benefits for many businesses using a virtual data centre are:
- They never have to worry about infrastructure, upgrading, patching or management again.
- Improved Disaster Recovery – If there was a storm, fire, theft, flood or any other event that damages your place of work you know all your business critical data and documents are secure in your virtual data centre
- Lower cost – no hardware investments
- Save Energy – better for the environment and your electricity bill
- Increased uptime
- Extend the life of older applications
- Faster Server Processing
If you are considering making the move onto a virtual data centre then contact us today. We can tailor a free quote from the best virtual data centre providers in the UK. You simply need to fill out the colocation form above with as much detail as possible and we do all the hard work for you.