Why Coworking Spaces are the Hottest Office Trend Right Now
QualitySolictors have recently published the findings of a small business survey that was undertaken, and the results show exactly why the coworking space is the nation’s hottest office trend. The survey, which was undertaken by the UK’s leading network of solicitors, found that:
- 42 percent of businesses value flexible working space more than a great location
- 18 percent of businesses want an office space that enables collaboration and interaction
- 39 percent of businesses want an office space that enables networking and ‘schmoozing’
- 54 percent of businesses are looking for flexible, short term office space leases
- 53 percent of businesses don’t want to be tied to an office that doesn’t meet their needs
- 47 percent of businesses are deterred from moving premises due to time and cost restraints
- 30 percent of businesses cite finding a suitable location as one of the most difficult aspects
What does this tell us? It says that the most common issues that businesses have in terms of identifying suitable offices, affording suitable offices, moving into suitable offices, and working from suitable offices can all be solved with one simple solution – the humble coworking space.
What we’re seeing is that the biggest challenges business face in terms of their office space are a lack of flexibility, a need for greater collaboration, and a need for reduced costs, and these are exactly what a coworking space offers. With many different packages – including single day rates – coworking spaces are as flexible as you need them to be. They encourage workers from all industries to get together to inspire and motivate each other, and, best of all, they come without any bills (and some even offer free tea!)
With the solution to these common business issues becoming so clear, coworking spaces are beginning to rise rapidly in popularity, and a whopping 71 percent of SMEs believe that flexible working is going to become the top priority for businesses within the next few years.
Finding a Coworking Space
Despite coworking spaces becoming more popular, they’re still not ‘the norm’. If you’re not sure where to start looking, we’re here to help. At compareyourbusinesscosts, we can help you locate the most suitable coworking spaces for your needs, highlighting the best rates around. Simply complete the online form with your details, and we’ll do the rest. So go on, why not see what coworking spaces are all about!